now browsing by tag
Reading up on dating tips for shy guys can certainly help you make a good impression on your next date. And don’t forget that these dating tips are not just for the shy person going out for the first time. They can help you even if you’re experienced in dating, because it’s easy to forget the basics.
A good tip to remember is not to try to go overboard. She’s not going to expect you to take her to a restaurant that’s going to cost you $100 on your first date. And if she does expect that, you might be better off asking someone else out on a date.
She also shouldn’t expect you to take her on a date that is overly complicated. Keeping it simple is best, especially for first date.
Go for things that are fun and unusual and that will be memorable for her. Go to one of those pizza parlors with the characters in the video games that are usually thought of as being places for little kids. Go to the zoo and buy her cotton candy.
Amusement parks and carnivals are great places for dates. Everybody likes to be a kid now and then. So going to a place like this and riding rides let you be silly for a while.
Don’t forget to play the bottle toss of the ring toss and try to win her prize. Winning your girl a stuffed animal is something that will be great on a date for years to come.
Don’t see an overly serious movie on your first date. Going to see a very heavy show about an historical figure might not be great for first date. But don’t feel you have to go and see the latest, greatest “date movie.”
Choose a movie that’s more neutral than that for a first date. Go see the latest cartoon movie that’s popular for kids and have a silly time. It can be fun to laugh at the things you used to like as a little kid and you may find the movie’s really great anyway.
Choosing fun and quirky things like this can let her see that you just want to have a good time. It can help set her at ease and make her less nervous, which will in turn make you less nervous, too.
If it’s clear to her that you just really want to enjoy yourself, that’s going to impress her. If she can tell you’re not out to try to impress her with an expensive date or trying to be someone you’re not, she’ll notice.
Don’t forget to pay her a compliment, too. It can be easy to forget, especially if you’re nervous. But find something that you like whether it’s her perfume, her clothes or her sense of humor and say something nice about it. She’ll be able to relax because she’ll be less worried about impressing you.
Don’t forget these dating tips for shy guys next time you’re ready to ask someone out.
A recent survey revealed that fifty two percent of men date for intimacy. Men are looking for that “someone” to get romantically involved with and a potential mate for life.
There are women that a man should avoid dating. Here are signs to watch out for:
1. The overly feminist. This type of woman assumes and believes man is the cause of all the pains and suffering of a society. It is her strong belief that women are much more intelligent than men and are capable of doing things “the correct way”.
Men would not want to spend some time with these types of women, anything that a man will do will always be negative to them. They can never be pleased by a man.
2. The material girl. She is just after the money! These types of women are “high maintenance”. They not just expect, but often demand that a man should finance all her luxuries in life. To her, the man has the responsibility to pay for dinners, drinks, trips, jewelry, flowers etc. while she absolutely feels compulsion or guilt to reciprocate.
Simply put, she is a prostitute in disguise. She is a greedy person, having no perception of the feelings of others and her only concern is achieving and obtaining things that she wants. Never be fooled; some appear to be really nice at first, until they know that you would do anything for them. Then the asking for material things starts!
3. The hopeless romantic. These women live inside a perfect world of romance in novels, where love and relationships are perfect and her night and shining armor will always come and they will live happily ever after.
She has always been pampered by her and considered a “princess,” thus have no idea that what the real life is. She will expect the man to take care of her constantly and that all her wishes be given; if not, she can turn out to be a screaming nag.
4. The angry girl. Similar to the feminist, she actually hates men. They often look down on men accounting a long list of all the injustice and transgressions of every guy that they shared a relationship with. To her, all men are “creeps”, “pigs.” and jerks. These women have boiling rage at men that can, at any given moment explode.
5. The insecure Miss. They will seem to be very pleasant, loving and accommodating at first, treating men very well. Later, when all her innermost insecurities go up the surface, she can be annoyingly calling the man she is dating at least ten times a day, asking where are you, or that she just missed your voice.
This woman demands frequent and persistent reassurance that you love her and you find her attractive; because of this insecurity, she worries continuously about her hair, make up, clothes etc. She can be clingy, needing constant attention and insistently torments you with her thoughts that you will leave her soon if you find someone better.
6. The abstract or elusive type. She is romantic but with a mysteriously dark side. She has been hurt in past relationships and has not gone over it. These bad experiences drive her to subconsciously stay way from or damage her new relationship.
She will be very frustrating to deal with, as at first, she will show a lot of interest with the man, however runs away very quickly; she will repeat this cycle again and again. She will date and flirt with the man, but will insist that they both remain as friends.
7. The desperate Miss. She is desperate to get married. She does not even choose to know the man; she just wants to trap him and bring him to the nearest altar!
8. The controlling type. She can be very nasty in a very subtle way, but when given the opportunity, will direct each phase of a man’s life. She will always have a “say” as to what the man wears, where must the man go, who should the man talk to, who can a man have as friends, what a man can and can not eat; as in everything! The man can not insist on his own rights or else, there will be no sex, a lot of crying, screaming, pouting and everything just so the man will give in.
To all men, careful!
When it comes to dating (or even seducing) a woman, confidence is vital. Women often equate “self confidence” with the ability to be successful. While many men believe that women look for successful men because they’re likely to make more money, that’s simply not true.
While it’s a given, women actually look for successful men because they’re more likely to be satisfied. So you may be wondering what a man being satisfied has to do with anything. Let me explain. You see, women know that men who are satisfied with themselves are less likely to go out looking for someone to satisfy them and are more stable.
And in a relationship that means a man will be less likely to cheat, or change jobs frequently or get himself into any number of other compromising situations. Remember that most women are looking for a man who will be their partner as well as their lover.
Not only do they want a partner when it comes to things like companionship, decision-making and finances, but in the bedroom, as well. In order to effectively seduce a woman you must make her feel as though you’re both equals.
When it comes to confidence, it seems there are two kinds of people – those who have it and others who simply don’t. Although on the surface this may be true, everyone has the potential to be “self confident”, or motivated if you would like to call it.
Take heart in knowing that you’re a good person, smart, funny, good at your job, loving, considerate or whatever else you find to be positive character traits that you have. Be comforted to know that NOT all women are looking for a CEO or brain surgeon. They just want a man who’s confident with who he is, what he knows and what he has to offer to a relationship with them!